Explore your future with Altama Energy. Approach the challenges to create new possibilities for the galaxy.
Altama Energy is a Fortune 10000 company with 2946 sales of 8 trillion UEC credits. A leading industrial gas, resources and energy company located at Terra Prime. The company extracts, refines, sells and distributes products for industrial use. Altama Energy operates technologies and provides services that our making our universe more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, metallurgy, food and beverage and many others.
Altama Energy Inc, a leading supplier of materials and resources has an opening in our Terra Prime office for a :
Reporting to the Chief Operation Officer in Terra Prime, this position is responsible for all Altama Energy Inc. The position requires a keen understanding of office management procedures and an analytical approach to problem solving in order to improve the employee administrative services experience.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Organize and supervise other company activities (event planning)
Advantages of working for Altama Energy!
- Stability and possible opportunities to work in various areas throughout Altama Energy
- Learning environment with an Education Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries, vacation and performance based salary increase
- Comprehensive flexible benefits, including health and dental;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with at least 1 years’ experience in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High level of knowledge of the gases or energy industry is preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detail oriented, deadline driven and able to multi task
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels within the organization, as well as clients, vendors,etc.
- Adept at delivering difficult messages
At Altama Energy you’ll join talented and diverse people in more than 50 colonies, working to make a difference in the UEE and make our company successful. Our people work on challenging and meaningful projects and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company and our customers.
Explore our site and learn how your talent can make an impact at Altama Energy: www.altama.energy
Salary - TBD
Primary Location Terra Prime, Terra
Job - Sales
Job Posting Mar 14, 2018, 7:29:00 PM
Unposting Date Apr 31, 2018, 10:59:00 PM