Explore your future with Altama Energy. Approach the challenges to create new possibilities for the galaxy.
Altama Energy is a Fortune 10000 company with 2946 sales of 8 trillion UEC credits. A leading industrial gas, resources and energy company located at Terra Prime. The company extracts, refines, sells and distributes products for industrial use. Altama Energy operates technologies and provides services that our making our universe more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, metallurgy, food and beverage and many others.
Altama Energy Inc, a leading supplier of materials and resources has an opening in our Terra Prime office for a :
Altama Energy is looking for an easy-going individual to be a part of the company's future vision with an ever-growing group of sponsors and partnerships.
- Manage day to day duties of the crew; train new team members
- Inspect vessel to ensure efficient and safe operation of vessels and equipment and conformance to regulations
- Perform routine inspections of both the safety systems and ship maintenance, and arranging for any necessary repairs
- Works with the chief engineer on preventative maintenance procedures and plans the repair of machines and equipment
- Manage yearly budget and ensure all work is within that budget
- Monitors fuel usage; fuel reports and schedules fuel deliveries to ensure sufficient fuel resources to meet the demands of the operation
- Compute positions, set courses, and determine speeds, using charts, area plotting sheets, and knowledge of local conditions to manage ship transit
- Work with the corporate office to organize logistics and dockage that falls within the determined timeline
- Organizing permits and agents for entry/departure in other countries
Advantages of working for Altama Energy!
- Stability and possible opportunities to work in various areas throughout Altama Energy
- Learning environment with an Education Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries, vacation and performance based salary increase
- Comprehensive flexible benefits, including health and dental;
- Experience piloting 100m vessel or larger
- UEE flight license
- Minimum 1-year management experience
- Basic computer skills
At Altama Energy you’ll join talented and diverse people in more than 50 colonies, working to make a difference in the UEE and make our company successful. Our people work on challenging and meaningful projects and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company and our customers.
Explore our site and learn how your talent can make an impact at Altama Energy: www.altama.energy
Salary - TBD
Primary Location Terra Prime, Terra
Job - Sales
Job Posting Mar 14, 2018, 7:29:00 PM
Unposting Date Apr 31, 2018, 10:59:00 PM