Explore your future with Altama Energy. Approach the challenges to create new possibilities for the galaxy.
Altama Energy is a Fortune 10000 company with 2946 sales of 8 trillion UEC credits. A leading industrial gas, resources and energy company located at Terra Prime. The company extracts, refines, sells and distributes products for industrial use. Altama Energy operates technologies and provides services that our making our universe more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, metallurgy, food and beverage and many others.
Altama Energy Inc, a leading supplier of materials and resources has an opening in our Terra Prime office for two:
Responsible for safe, professional and precise execution of duties as “ Pilot In Command” or “Second In Command” of aircraft conducting commercial passenger and cargo. Conforms and complies with organizational, UEE and international flight procedures and regulations, ensuring spacecraft is worthy and in compliance with with safety management and other organizational policies. Coordinate with air carrier dispatch and maintenance departments to ensure all organizational requirements are satisfied. Completes initial and periodic training required to maintain compliance with organizational, UEE and international regulations. Maintains currency of flight experience in accordance with both federal and local flight regulations. Responsible for passenger safety and comfort, including the cultivation of customer satisfaction and perception of professionalism and safety, through face to face personal interactions.
- Pilot in command of a vehicle directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to the safe operation of that aircraft
- Coordinate tasks to permit flight fueling, loading, passenger handling, etc. and associated duties to transport passengers in a safe manner in accordance with company policies, and procedures.
- Pilots are team members both in the cockpit, and with other operational departments
- Pilots are expected to present a professional image at all times, including grooming standards and demeanor, as a key representative of the company to both external customers and internal employees
Advantages of working for Altama Energy!
- Stability and possible opportunities to work in various areas throughout Altama Energy
- Learning environment with an Education Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries, vacation and performance based salary increase
- Comprehensive flexible benefits, including health and dental;
- UEE Flight Licence
- Class 3 Commercial Space Licence
- Must hold current First-Class UEE Medical Certificate, required
- A minimum of 60 hours flown in the last 6 months, required
- Must be willing to work multiple days away from home, working a varied schedule, including weekends and holidays without restrictions, required
At Altama Energy you’ll join talented and diverse people in more than 50 colonies, working to make a difference in the UEE and make our company successful. Our people work on challenging and meaningful projects and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company and our customers.
Explore our site and learn how your talent can make an impact at Altama Energy: www.altama.energy
Salary - TBD
Primary Location Terra Prime, Terra
Job - Sales
Job Posting Mar 14, 2018, 7:29:00 PM
Unposting Date Apr 31, 2018, 10:59:00 PM